Your consent applies to the following domains: grupoviqueira.com.
The USER has the possibility of configuring his/her browser to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his/her hard disk.
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. In order to use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary that the USER allows the installation of the cookies sent by the website, without prejudice to the fact that in this case it will be necessary for the USER to register as a user of each of the services whose provision requires prior registration.
1.- What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way their computer is used, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are used in order to improve your experience as a user, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use while browsing and in future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous USER and his/her computer and do not provide the name and surname of the USER. Thanks to the cookies, it is possible to recognize registered USERS after they have registered for the first time, without them having to register on each visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other suppliers. The data identifying the USER are encrypted for greater security.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4.- What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. For example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, to access the restricted access web parts, to remember the elements that integrate an order, to carry out the inscription request or participation in an event, to use security elements during the navigation and to store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound.
- Analytical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the tracking and analysis of the users’ behavior on the websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service according to the data of use that the users make.
- Customization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of navigator through which it accedes to the service, the design of selected contents, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where it is acceded to the service.
Depending on their durability they can be:
- Session cookies: Their validity expires when the browser is closed.
- Permanent cookies: Their validity can be variable, once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user proceeds to their manual deletion.
5.- You can allow, reject or block cookies
The user may at any time choose which cookies to use on this website by configuring the browser. For more information look for “manage cookies” in your browser, the following information is an example as it may vary.
- Cookies configuration in Internet Explorer 10.
- Cookies configuration in Internet Explorer 11.
- Cookies configuration in Safari.
- Cookies configuration in Google Chrome.
- Cookies configuration in Firefox Mozilla.
- Cookie settings in Opera.
- Cookie settings in Android.
- Cookies configuration in Windows Phone.
- Cookies configuration in BlackBerry.
There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed and express consent of the user are the cookies of analysis, advertising and affiliation.
Excepted are those that are technical and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
7. What cookies are used on this website?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The following list details the cookies used on our website.
|Cookies técnicas y funcionales|
|viewed_cookie_policy||La cookie es establecida por el plugin de consentimiento de cookies de GDPR y se utiliza para almacenar si el usuario ha consentido o no el uso de cookies. No almacena ningún dato personal.|
|Cookies de sesión|
|JSESSIONID||Utilizado por los sitios escritos en JSP. Cookies de sesión de la plataforma de propósito general que se utilizan para mantener el estado de los usuarios en las solicitudes de la página.|
|_ga||Esta cookie es instalada por Google Analytics. La cookie se utiliza para calcular los datos de visitantes, sesiones, campañas y para hacer un seguimiento del uso del sitio para el informe analítico del mismo. Las cookies almacenan información de forma anónima y asignan un número generado aleatoriamente para identificar a los visitantes únicos.|
|_gid||Esta cookie es instalada por Google Analytics. La cookie se utiliza para almacenar información de cómo los visitantes utilizan un sitio web y ayuda en la creación de un informe analítico de cómo el sitio web está funcionando. Los datos recogidos incluyen el número de visitantes, la fuente de donde vienen y las páginas visitadas de forma anónima.|
|_gat||Estas cookies son instaladas por Google Universal Analytics para reducir la tasa de solicitudes y limitar la recolección de datos en sitios de alto tráfico.|
|dtCookie||Cookie de Dynatrace - ID de sesión técnica para correlación PurePath.|
|li_sugr||Esta cookie es instalada por LinkedIn para almacenar los detalles del navegador.|
|bcookie||Esta cookie está establecida por linkedIn. El propósito de la cookie es habilitar las funcionalidades de LinkedIn en la página.|
|lissc||Utilizada por el servicio de networking social LinkedIn para rastrear el uso de servicios incrustados.|
|lidc||Esta cookie es establecida por LinkedIn y usada para el enrutamiento.|
|UserMatchHistory||Utilizada para rastrear a los visitantes en las múltiples webs para presentar publicidad relevante basada en las preferencias del visitante.|
|bscookie||Utilizada por el servicio de networking social LinkedIn para rastrear el uso de servicios incrustados.|
|wpglobus-language-old||Esta cookie es usada por el plugin WP-globus que permite traducir la web a diferentes idiomas.|
|wpglobus-language||Esta cookie es usada por el plugin WP-globus que permite traducir la web a diferentes idiomas.|
|lang||Esta cookie se utiliza para almacenar las preferencias de idioma de un usuario para servir el contenido en ese idioma almacenado la próxima vez que el usuario visite el sitio web.|
8.- How can I control the cookie preferences?